These pages demonstrate different ways to map and display Clerkenwell, as part of an exploration into how to develop "Clerkenwell Commons" as an environment for conversation and collaboration. We are planning a further exploration of the connections between Clerkenwell and the City: more here.
- Flyover the Commons - a first demonstration of how to use Google Earth with links to key points on a Clerkenwell Commons trail.
- Walk the Commons - a story map of the trail
- View the Commons - a gallery of points on the trail, providing more detail
- Slideshow - photos from the gallery and trail
- Development - how we started development, and hope to move forward.
- Resources - reference material
Please don't share links widely to these pages, since we are still working on them. More information from David Wilcox email@example.com on this site, and Mike Franks firstname.lastname@example.org on Clerkenwell Commons.
There's a menu of pages at the top, include a Home link back here.
Inside St John's Gate, with an installation for Clerkenwell Design Week May 2109. Like many other photos in the demonstrations this is a 360 view which you can scroll around.