These pages demonstrate different ways to map and display Clerkenwell, as part of an exploration into how to develop "Clerkenwell Commons" as an environment for conversation and collaboration.
- Flyover the Commons - a first demonstration of how to use Google Earth with links to key points on a Clerkenwell Commons trail.
- Walk the Commons - a story map of the trail
- View the Commons - a gallery of points on the trail, providing more detail
- Slideshow - photos from the gallery and trail
- Development - how we started development, and hope to move forward.
- Resources - reference material
Please don't share links widely to these pages, since we are still working on them. More information from David Wilcox email@example.com on this site, and Mike Franks firstname.lastname@example.org on Clerkenwell Commons.
There's a menu of pages at the top, include a Home link back here.
Inside St John's Gate, with an installation for Clerkenwell Design Week May 2109. Like many other photos in the demonstrations this is a 360 view which you can scroll around.